Popcorn Gift Set

Saturday, December 13, 2014
I'm a few gifts, and a few cups of icing away from finishing most of my Christmas gifts this year.  This set is also going to be recycled for a healthy New Year's Snack at work....
I filled mason jars with popcorn kernels.  I also added little jars of oil, and then I bought salt shakers at the dollar tree and filled them with a bunch of different seasonings.  I added some popcorn bags I also found there.  The popcorn has attached instructions-basically-pop it, add to a bag, drizzle with oil and your choice of seasoning-shake and enjoy.
Here is a free printable with the labels and instructions.
Recipes for the seasonings:
Taco Seasoning:I bought a package of taco seasoning and just added it to the jar.
Cheesy Garlic Seasoning: 5 T cheddar cheese powder, 1 T sea salt, 1 1/4 t garlic powder, 1/4 t cayenne pepper
Italian Herb Seasoning: 4 T Parmesan cheese powder, 2 T sea salt, 2 t. red pepper flakes, 1 t dried oregano, 1 t garlic powder, 1 t dry basil
Smoky Curry Seasoning:  1 T smoked paprika, 1 T curry powder, 2 T salt, 1 1/2 t cumin, 1 1/2 t cinnamon
Mexican Chocolate Seasoning:  2 T cocoa powder, 4 t powdered sugar, 1/4 t cinnamon, 1/4 t salt
Cinnamon Sugar Seasoning:  2 T white sugar, 2 T powdered sugar, 2 t cinnamon, 1/2 t salt

No comments