A Week of Decade Projects

Sunday, January 02, 2011
I figured I'd start the new year looking back at 'old years.'  Actually, this year, my work is celebrating it's 50th year, and so I've been a part of a lot of the small celebrations along the way....with another semester to go....so these 7 decade ideas won't be the last I'll be throwing out there! 
In fact, once upon a time, I threw a 50's party for my Mom (prior to blogging), and then later, for my Aunt's birthday (prior to taking a million pictures), but it's my goal in life to throw an all out 80's party sometime soon....in the meantime....I'll throw a few of my decade projects out there. 
While these are posting, I'll be furiously working on more projects, I mean, there are less than 360 days until next Christmas now, AND I have over 33 pages of typed up projects saved to my computer I would like to get a move on (not to mention cookbooks, and ideas I've sketched, tagged, and photographed.  Incidentally, I'm not kidding.  The good news is, I'm planning on being around for another few decades to finish those projects, assuming 357days isn't enough time!

3 comments

Deb said...

I can't wait to see what you have..

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I love this idea! Can't wait to see what you have ready for us.

Anji* said...

Loving this little series so far :)