Backing Up My Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010
This post is completely for me so it will be easy for me to access. I didn't even know you CAN save a blog. I followed the steps below, it seems to be a lot of computer gibberish, and I don't see the pictures, but I figure a smart enough person can figure it out if I ever do accidently delete my blog.....so....I'm going to start backing up my blog regularly. This is the process I used for saving my blog via blogger.
Go to Dashboard
Go to Settings
Click on Export Blog
Click on Download Blog
Save to Computer

3 comments

Lori said...

Good to know, thanks for the tip

Donna said...

Thanks for sharing that. I didn't know how to do it. Knew it was possible and now I am going go save my blog too. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site christyrobbins.blogspot.com
Is this possible?